These prices are effective December 4, 2017. (Previous prices are here.)
For a printable price sheet, click here.
Our daycare prices start as low as $19.80 per visit, depending on how often you come. There are three choices:
- Monthly subscriptions — recommended for regular schedules. You pick fixed days of the week each month (e.g. Mondays and Thursdays) and get our best pricing and perks. Some flexibility to accommodate last-minute changes with “switch-a-roos.” No commitment: change days month to month; cancel anytime with our refund guarantee.
- Punch cards — recommended for irregular schedules. Get a certain number of visits and use them when you want. Attractive per-visit rates plus lots of perks for 5-visit and 15-visit cards. (There’s also a 20-visit punch card with no perks.) Cancel anytime with our refund guarantee.
- Pay as you go — for single visits, our rack rate is $34 per day (up to 13 hours) and $22 per half-day (up to 5 hours).
Pick-up & drop-off
- Door-to-door pick-up and drop-off is available for daycare on weekdays.
- No additional charge for picking up or dropping off siblings.
- We are still working out how far we can go for Zone 3 — please ask!
- The Happy Dogs refund guarantee — Happy Dogs subscriptions and punchcards are always no risk. Need to cancel and get a refund for any reason? No problem. Just let us know by the expiration date we’ll refund your subscription or punchcard in full. Visits and perks used (if any) will be retroactively charged at the rack rate, as if you never had a subscription or punchcard in the first place.
- Flexible start dates — start a subscription or punchcard on any day of the month; for punchcards, the valid period starts the first day you use it, regardless of when you bought it.
- Auto-renewal by default — your subscription will automatically renew each month and your punchcard will renew on the first visit after the last one is finished. This ensures you continue to get the discounted prices. However, just let us know if you don’t want this. Remember, there’s no risk thanks to our refund guarantee — you can always cancel for a refund after renewal.
- Subscribed days — with a monthly subscription, you can change your number of subscribed days and/or which days of the week on a month-to-month basis.
- Switch-a-roos — we know life isn’t completely predictable; if you miss a subscribed day, you can use a switch-a-roo to come on a different day during the same week instead; 1/day and 2/day subscribers get 1 switch-a-roo per month; 3/day and 4/day subscribers get 2 switch-a-roos per month.
- Additional days — if you have a monthly subscribers and come more than expected on any given week, your extra days will be charged at the rack rate.
- Perks expire too — remember, all our lovely perks don’t roll over once your subscription or punchcard ends — so make sure to take advantage of them before it’s too late!
- Per night — $59, includes free daycare on the day of check-in
- Checkout times — 10am on weekdays and Saturdays, 11am on Sundays
- Staying for daycare — your dog is welcome to stay after the checkout time, in which case you will charged normal daycare prices, i.e. $22 for a half-day (up to 5 hours) and $34 for a full day (assuming you don’t have a daycare subscription or punchcard, which give you discounted daycare prices)
- Holiday surcharge — $5 per night for New Years Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend (Friday-Monday), July 4th Weekend (Thursday-Sunday), Labor Day Weekend (Friday-Monday), Thanksgiving (Wednesday-Monday), Christmas (24-28), and New Years Eve.
- Sibling discounts — 25% off.
- Our boarding is always cage-free and supervised. Learn more here.
Baths and touch up prices
- Baths — from $25 to $85 depending on breed, coat condition, and dog behavior; please contact us for an estimate
- Nail clip — $10
- Ear cleaning — $10
- Anal gland expression — $10
- Any two of the above touch-ups — $15
- All three of the above touch-ups — $25
- Teeth cleaning — $10
- Appointments required for all baths and touch-ups
All rates are subject to New York City tax. For clarity, per visit prices are rounded to the nearest 10 cents and the per day discounts are rounded to the nearest whole percent.